Social Media Tips for Business

website designer nj website design in new jersey

FACEBOOK:
Create a Business Page or convert your Personal Page to a Business Page (see how to at https://youtu.be/VZDx6qrmo3U ). Name your page after your business and Brand with the same colors/graphics as your business. Change your Username Name in your About Section to @thenameofyourbusiness. This is how you will be tagged by other users and you can tag yourself and other businesses.

Create Graphics for Stories, Go Live with Videos. Share engaging content.

The average Facebook User has OVER 200 friends. If we band TOGETHER and LIKE each other’s pages and SHARE each others posts once a month we will each have THOUSANDS of additional users viewing our posts without paying for advertising! Facebook Example: Find @pranadesigngroup on Facebook and share one of my posts on your Personal or Business Facebook page. Do this once a month and watch our businesses grow. Remember to reciprocate any Likes and Shares to show your thanks!

Join Facebook Groups and Local Groups that are in your industry and comment and interact to build relationships and show your expertise. Only 20% of your posts should be a sales pitch and the other 80% should interest your audience and engage them (retweets, inspirational quotes, links to news, helpful articles, questions, etc.) Like other Business Pages as your business page and interact.

INSTAGRAM:
Create a Business Page or convert your Personal Page to a Business Page. Business Pages have specific features and insights that are not offered to personal pages. Name your page after your business and Brand with the same colors/graphics as your business. This is how you will be tagged by other users and you can tag yourself and other businesses. Ex. @pranawebsitedesign will tag my business and let you find me in the search bar. You can see examples of Instagram Posts on my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/pranawebsitedesign/

Follow other local business and users. Comment and like their photos. Comment back when they interact with your posts. Send a Thank You direct message (DM) to new followers with a soft sales pitch or discount code.

Same 80/20 Rule of 20% Sales Pitch and 80% relevant content your users would want to see. Quotes, Graphics of Reviews, Tips & Tricks, etc. Create Graphics and use the Stories & Instagram TV features. You MUST use relevant hashtags (#businesstips #businessmarketing etc).

LINKEDIN:
Create your LinkedIn Profile. Include all relevant information in your About, Experience, Education, etc. Fill with keyword rich text and details that show your expertise in your field. Use a headshot for Profile Photo and create a Graphic for your Cover Photo that has text & images that highlight what you do. See https://www.linkedin.com/in/annamoers/ for examples.

Connect with other users who could be potential clients, referral sources or gatekeepers. Send them an email Thank You for accepting your connection request and a soft sales pitch or discount code. Create a Company Page and post Articles, Tips & Tricks, share new products, specials, etc. Be active, comment on other users’ posts, build relationships.

Are you READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? I’M READY to take on YOUR PROJECT. Call me at 973-652-9145 or email anna@pranadesigngroup.com to setup a complimentary consult TODAY to discuss how I can HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS! See my full portfolio of work here!

SHARE THE LOVE:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

ABOUT ME:

I offer your Business EVERYTHING you need to succeed in today’s DIGITAL ERA.

From building you a modern, mobile friendly WEBSITE to SEO SERVICES that get your website found before your competition…SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT to build and interact with your audience and LOGOS & PRINT DESIGN to impress your customers with your professional look…Prana Design Group is your ONE STOP SHOP.

YOUR WEBSITE IS THE FACE OF YOUR BUSINESS, LET ME PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD!

Are you READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? I’M READY to take on YOUR PROJECT. Call me at 973-652-9145 or email anna@pranadesigngroup.com to setup a complimentary consult TODAY to discuss how I can HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS! See my full PORTFOLIO of work here!